Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hopeful Dreams

Last week I had a dream. It was one of those dreams that when you wake up the next morning, you're happy. For me this dream not only made me happy but so very hopeful for the future. 

In my dream, I was in the hospital. I had just given birth to two perfect little boys. They were both so tiny and each had a head full of dark hair. Emilio and Sergio were there and the looks on each of their faces was priceless. I sat in my hospital bed and watched these two little boys with their very proud daddies. My heart was happy and full of joy! 

When I woke up, I was so so happy! I told my husband and then couldn't wait to share this with Emilio & Sergio! I sent them this text. 

 
Turns out they had a baby dream that night as well. Maybe these dreams are a sign, maybe a reassurance that everything is going to work out just the way it's supposed to. No matter what these dreams are, it gave each of sense of hope and excitement for the future. 

Please keep all of us in your prayers over the next few weeks. The transfer is scheduled for November 10th! We will need all your prayers, thoughts, and positive vibes heading our way on that day. 

People always say, dreams really can come true. I have a good feeling about this one. 

1 comment: