Saturday, April 25, 2015

Boy or Girl?

On March 18th, I went in for my 20 week ultrasound. I am happy to report that both babies look fantastic and are developing exactly the way they should be. Emilio and Sergio are going to be the proud daddies of a little boy, AND a little girl.

My dear friend Lyndsey, from Melrose Photography took these gorgeous gender reveal pictures for me. I wanted the daddies to have something extra special to have remember this amazing moment in their lives. We are all thrilled that both babies are healthy, active, and growing. We can't wait to meet them in  just a few more months, and finally see their beautiful little faces. Love to you all!






6 comments:

  1. I"M SO HAPPY!!! For YOU and Sergio and Emilio!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still check every once in a while to see if you have updated. We were both due around the same time so i hope everything is ok with the pregnancy. I had my suro baby on the 23rd of july. Good luck to you and i hope that you update with everything soon.

    ReplyDelete